Seal Change respects the Guidelines suggested by the
Australian Direct Marketing Association, in its Code of Practice for Consumer
Protection in ecommerce.
We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an
industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more
control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with those guidelines, Seal Change would like you to
be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not
provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious
exception of third party business partners such as the Domain Name Registries.
Information collected by Seal Change
Your contact information, including:
- named individuals
- fax numbers and
- email addresses
- Information about what services you have ordered
from Seal Change
- Information about what services you have
- Your interest in receiving Seal Change email
- Correspondence between you and Seal Change
- A customer relationship management system in which
details of conversations might be written by employees
- Encrypted credit card details
- Your accesses to our websites
What Seal Change does with your information
- We do not your personal information available to
third parties, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such
as the domain name registries.
- We do provide aggregate data to third parties.
- We will contact relevant people to communicate
billing and technical issues.
- We store website data and email queued on our
servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required.
- We may customise our email newsletters and
communications to reflect your interest in a particular service.
- We access historic correspondence and details
about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to
conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Seal
- We store encrypted credit card details to allow
us to process the subscriptions to our services.
- We monitor and store your online requests for
webpage’s and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions
with the business (this might include recording the fact you set up and deleted
an email account, or took a trial in one of our services, etc).
As a customer of Seal Change you will receive occasional
email communications from Seal Change that relate to the services we provide to
you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and
feel free to contact us.